- The shops around Pest Control are now stocked
- You can now talk to the Penguin Keeper in the Ardougne Zoo to get a penguin egg! This requires 30 summoning. (Negated if Skiller)
- All single person Lunar teleport spells work
- Opal, Sapphire, and Emerald bolts (e) enchantments now all work.
- Added the Veteran title to go along with the Veteran cape. It has the same requirements
- Added the “Dedicated” title; for those who have over 50 days playtime
- All high-level potions and flasks such as extremes are now notable
- Phoenix feathers and Ground mud runes are now notable
- VPN voting is now entirely blocked. You will only be able to claim 10 votes per day (two from each
votesite) from your address. Attempting to avoid this will be considered bug abuse
- All Real World Trading will no longer be allowed. This includes swapping Bliss GP with OSRS GP, RS3 GP, real money, or any other methods of trading outside of BlissScape. Any attempt to do so will result in all parties being banned.
- Real World Trading has been hurting the integrity of the game as of late. I want BlissScape to be an enjoyable experience and a fun game for everyone, and not just a tool to swap wealth. This stacked with an increase in the number of scams revolving around it is what has made me come to this decision. If you see anyone attempting to RWT in BlissScape, please inform them that it is now against the rules. Thank you.
- You will no longer receive random events within the Kalphite Queen area
- Admins in clans can no longer adjust players to ranks higher than their own
- Changes to
the : :slayercommand
- The command will now only search from the start of words in the name
- For example
, : :slayerman will no longer take you to comMANder zilyana. You must type : :slayercomm, or : :slayer zilya
- You will now get a warning message if the Slayer command will send you into the wilderness
- Various other instances when teleporting into the wilderness now have a warning message
- The Chicken God will now always respawn after a restart
- You can no longer use an XP Lamp while your XP gain is toggled off
- When teleporting to the random event you will now face toward the statue
- Combination runes can now correctly be used as both rune types at the same time, without using extra runes.
- The Trimmed Completionist Cape will now properly check for all requirements whenever it’s equipped.
- You can now safely destroy the Dragonkin journals from the QBD after claiming your completionist cape and still have the ability to wear it. (You must claim it first - if you already have it claimed, you must equip it)
- You will no longer use the Inferno adze if you do not have 92 Firemaking
- Xp Lamps will now ignore boosts/drains when determining how much XP to give
- Dragon Dagger (p) and Dragon Dagger (p+) now have their special attack
- Bolas now properly require 87 Fletching to fletch
- All three types of Spiritual mages now require 83 slayer, not than just the zammy ones
- If you complete a set of achievements while inside a Dungeon, your rewards will go to the bank
- All fruit tree produce can now be noted by Tool leprechauns