I want to start off saying thank you to everyone who supported the server while I was away!
A very special thank you to staff for keeping things under control while I was away! ;)
My wedding was completely perfect -
Now that I'm back from the honeymoon though, I'm excited to go full force back into developing!
First thing's first, Christmas has arrived in BlissScape! But believe it or not... It's in danger!
Speak to Santa Claus next to the POS clerk at home for more information! He needs your help!
In addition, there will be a Holiday sale during the holiday season! 25% off the entire store! Enjoy!
Rest of the update:
- You can now drink jugs of wine
- The climbing rope in the Karamja volcano now works
- The entrance to the Tzhaar city now works
- You can now attach the Longbow sight from Daemonheim to the Magic longbow and the Maple longbow
The : :ahundo command can now only be used within 10 seconds of making your original bid, and not within the last 10 seconds of the auction
- I should not have needed to add these restrictions
- Changed “username or password” to “username and password” on the login screen
- The area north of the Black Knights’ Fortress is no longer part of the wilderness
- The speed of the Zaryte bow has been slightly increased
- Due to magic’s high damage, the rate of how much blood spells heal has been significantly reduced
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the chicken god to not spawn
- Fixed an issue with the summoning orb flashing on and off while in combat
- Fixed a typo with familiars
- Fixed an issue that could cause the server to lock up if a player is interacted with while offline (fixes the last auction house issue)
- Locked NPCs can no longer be hit by
- You’re now able to attack Aviansie with a polypore staff spell
- You can now properly build the Saradomin Icon in Player Owned Houses
- The Zamorak Icon now has the correct object in Player Owned Houses
- Saradomin Spiritual Rangers now have their combat definitions
- The Clan chat list will now properly update after viewing the Guest clan chat
- The Brine
sabrenow has its animations