Advanced Lucky Items
- All normal lucky items have had their stats reduced by 10%
- You can now combine the real counterpart with a lucky item to create an Advanced Lucky Item
- These items have a bonus 10% to all stats over the normal item (20% over lucky)
- They have the non-lucky variant of the new armor models
- Weapons will degrade after 30,000 attacks
- Armor will degrade after 30,000 hits received
- Once degraded the item will turn back into the normal non-lucky variant. You will not get the lucky variant back.
- Another lucky variant may then be re-added to refill its charges
- Added Full Royal Crossbow crafting. You can combine the items into the unforged crossbow, then need to use the extremely hot flames from the queen black dragon to forge it.
- Throwing axes now have their correct animations and graphics
- The Inferno Adze is now fully functioning – it will burn 1/3 of the logs you chop.
- All Items with the “split” option will now work.
- You can now use the Dragonbone Upgrade kit on various types of armor.
- Overhauled degrading system
- The Polypore staff will now degrade after 3,000 casts – it will need to be recharged with spores and fire runes.
- The Easter ring now includes the yellow egg with a red circle.
- Goldsmith Gauntlets now work with Superheat Item
- The Completionist cape has been removed from the Varrock Museum, as it is
- The Examine player option will no show skills without boosts.
- Added the Dragon longsword special to the dragon 2h until I can sort out the animations and graphics
- You can now properly buy and sell items in the player owned
shopfor 0 GP.
- Fixed an error with buying shop items returning a null.
- Fixed a bug that would cause you to sometimes get stuck on the Wilderness Agility course cliff.
- Skillers can now properly wear the every 10 level milestone capes.
- Various Trade/Challenge player events will now trigger correctly after you reach the player rather than right after right clicking a player.
- The Draynor Firemaking teleport has been moved so you don’t end up behind the bank sometimes.
- PVP armors now all degrade properly