Easter has come to BlissScape! But of course, it’s in danger! And only a hero like you can save it! Talk to the Easter Bunny
New Vote System
- We’ve moved over to a new vote system! This system is much better than the last, and most importantly I’m in control of it, rather than an external party.
- Obviously, it’s also not blocked by most users’ browsers…
- You still vote the same way however, it uses a username based detection system now, rather than IP.
- This means you just type in your in-game username before you vote, then when you
click : :redeemin-game it adds the votes based on your username!
- This means
the : :authcommand is no longer necessary
- The Spirit cape from Daemonheim now works. It can be used on a Completionist cape to give the Completionist cape the effect.
- An “Other Kill Counts” category as been added to the “KC” command. This includes things that would be nice to track, but not a boss or slayer creature.
- Make your suggestions on what else should be added.
- You can now “search” for things in
the : :kclist. Simply type ‘: :kc(search)’, the same as the : :slayercommand, and it’ll only show you kill-counts that match your search.
- All Dungeoneering scrolls now function. Additionally, you can no longer use the three prayers from Dungeoneering until you read the scrolls.
- Unlocking the prayers is a completionist cape requirement
- Unlocking the other abilities are a trimmed completionist cape requirement
- Added a Leprechaun to the fruit tree patch outside of Tree Gnome Village
- Teclyn at the Lletya fruit tree patch can now note items
- You can now eat Papaya - it also now has its restore run energy effect.
- There is now a Note-all option on Tool leprechauns. It will note everything in your inventory that leprechauns can note.
- Tool leprechauns now have a generic dialogue
- You can now clean herbs within Dungeoneering
- You can now make unfinished potions within Dungeoneering
- You can now find Crystal shields and Crystal bows inside the crystal chest
- Crystal shield degrades to dust after 5000 hits
- Crystal bow degrades to dust after 2500 shots
- They do not get reduced stats as they degrade
- You now make potions at the correct speed
- You can now note coconuts at leprechauns.
- Pernix and Virtus now properly check range/mage level as intended.
- Patch compost will now properly be reset if you harvest your last crop with a full inventory.
- Tormented Demons no longer attack faster than they should
- Fixed an issue where fletching arrows inside Dungeons gave too much XP.
- The smaller variant of Terror dogs now also require 40 Slayer to kill.
- Random characters will no longer get stuck on your friends/ignore list
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing you from right-click removing names from your friends or ignore list.
- All Dungeoneering rewards are now correctly non-tradable. A few were left tradeable, but now they are fixed.