- Added the Auction House! This is a system to allow you, almost anywhere in the world, to auction off an item to the entire server! You can select an item, select the amount, the time, and the starting bid for the item.
- Players can bid anywhere on the server for the item, after the set time of the auction the player with the highest bid gets the item sent to their bank!
- Only one auction can go on at a time
- You must bid at least 1% over the current bid
- You can bid automatically 1% over, or overbid by typing in a number
Type : :ahto get a quick rundown of how to use the system.
- ::ah start
- ::ah cancel
- ::ah bid
- ::ah bid (amount)
- ::ah undo
- For help
- The auction house has its own tab (replacing the assist tab) it can be filtered there
- Grum’s Gold Exchange now works
- Several ladders and staircases now work in Port Sarim
- Knights of Ardougne now have their animations and correct hitpoints
- You can now eat bananas
- Richard is wandering around north of home now and is holding a ton of team capes for you to buy
- A lot of world announcements will now include a player's icons, rather than a news icon, such as level ups, and rare drops
- Added Styles south of Karamja volcano, he can note raw and cooked tuna, lobster, and swordfish for you
- Added the Veteran cape! You can buy this cape once your account has reached 1 year old. You can talk to the BlissScape guide at home to buy it or to see how long you have left!
- Removed a few NPC spawns that weren’t supposed to be there
- The Queen Black Dragon’s firewalls will now disappear after she is subdued.
- Player Owned Shops will no longer appear if a player has not been active within the last month
- Removed the achievement “Skill Teleports”
- You can no longer trade on the Tutorial Island
- The BlissScape guide will no keep track of the computer of people who have completed the tutorial before
- You will have the option to skip the tutorial if you’ve already completed it on new accounts
- Regardless if you skip or not, the “(Player) has joined for the first time!” message will not appear for repeat completions
- This way, if you see that message you know it’s really their first time on BlissScape! (At least on this computer)
- Several bug fixes over the last month have been hot-fixed over time. I’ll continue to do hotfixes for quick bug fixes while I finish up the big thing I am working on