- The aggression system for the server has been rewritten to hopefully be more responsive
- The Improvements include:
- NPCs will no longer randomly attack you no matter the distance, the closest NPC will always attack first. This will remove a lot of pointless running.
- Killing an NPC will reset your combat delay, preventing you from getting “You are already in combat” during the NPCs death animation.
- You will no longer run towards an NPC if you cannot attack it due to it or you already being in combat
- These should all make your AFK and single-way combat a bit nicer!
- Added a “Back” command for God donators
- This command basically acts as an extra waypoint that is automatically set to the last place you teleported from
- For example, say you’re on a slayer task and need to resupply. You can
teleport : :home, gear up, then just type : :backto teleport to the exact spot you teleported from. Typing : :backagain will bring you back home.
- This will only work in locations where making a waypoint would already work.
- The basically just saves you a couple commands when teleporting around
- Your prestige in a skill will now be shown in the skill menu. This can be disabled in
the : :settingsmenu
- Added animations to several slayer NPCs that were missing them
- Teleporting will now negate all types of damage - preventing you from dying after a teleport
- You can now craft Mahogany logs into Mahogany stocks
- Moved the teleport for Gelatinous Abominations a bit further from the brutal green dragons
- Iron and Steel Dragons have had some of their drops adjusted
- Monsters in GWD will now apply to the 20-minute aggressivity lock
- Slayer monster heads are no longer tradeable
- 5kg granite and pearls now have the “craft” option to use your chisel in the toolbelt
- Removed the equipment status icon inside the bank to avoid players glitching their bank
- Vesta’s spear now shares the attack animations from the Zamorakian spear
- Several shops have had their empty bucket stock increased
- The Achievement cape and hood are no longer tradeable
- Kree’arra’s push ability will now properly push you based on your location when there are multiple players inside the room.
- Ironmen can now properly use Peksa’s Helmet shop
- Teplin will no longer give extra flasks in some cases and will now always use all available flasks
- Cutting Oyster pearls will now properly yield 24 pearl bolt tips
- Pernix gloves now properly give their hp boost
- Removed a Spirit NPC from the Grand Exchange that shouldn’t be there
- The smelting dialogue in Dungeoneering now displays the correct levels required
- Enchanting Pearl bolts now requires the correct runes
- The Slayer shop now has the correct broad arrows in it
- Vesta’s spear now properly has the “Check” option
- Fixed a few issues regarding navigation through the Highscores
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing the Sagittare boss in Daemonheim from dying