This is a PSA about account security. Over the past couple of days, several accounts were logged in to by would-be "hackers." When this happens it's usually because another RSPS has had their account information leaked.
This is the time to really crack down on your account security. The email verification system isn't just to complete an achievement!
Logging in with your email instead of your username greatly reduces your chance of being hacked, even if your password is leaked from another RSPS (Though I recommend making a new password, just for BlissScape).
If you want to be 100% sure no one will be getting
Please use these systems in order to keep your account secure.
Instructions on Email Verification system:
Type :: setemail(your email address)
- Wait 1-5 minutes (make sure to check your spam folder!)
- Locate the email confirmation code sent to your email. In game type ::verify (code)
- You will now need to use your email to log in to your account. The IP check system is automatically on.
- You can turn off the IP check
with :: toggleipcheck(Not recomended, unless you frequently change ips)
- To change or delete your email you can
do :: delemailYou will need to start from the beginning if you do this, as well as log in to your account with just your username.