I'm still working on Dungeoneering. It's getting quite close now! Here's an update while you wait
- You can now build a bank chest in the costume room of your house!
- It will not access your normal bank, but instead will give you an entirely fresh bank! You will be able to store any extra items that don’t fit in your standard bank in the bank in the house to save bank space
- Destroying the bank chest will NOT delete any items inside the bank, but you will need to build another one in order to access them.
- Build it in the armor case location
- It requires 96 construction
- Two magic stones
- A marble block
- And 6 teak planks
- You can now mine gem rocks in Shilo Village
- The Entrance to Kuradal's cave now works
- The Agility shortcuts in Kuradal’s dungeon now work.
- You can now pass the barriers in Kuradal’s dungeon.
- You now need to be on Slayer task to kill the monsters in Kuradal’s dungeon.
- The Items kept on death interface now shows the correct items you will save if you die as well as some other useful information such as
- Alch value of everything you’re carrying
- Alch value of everything you’d lose if you die
- The buy-back cost from Death if you die
- What effects are affecting the number of items you save on death
- Another round of items
havehad their alch value increased!
- Including 3rd age, secondary rares, barrows armor, and more
- Glacors have been improved.
- The Unstable Glacor will have its timer properly reset, so it always starts counting down from 10 after you kill the Glacyte.
- The explosion on the Unstable Glacor and Glacyte now calculate distance properly for what players they damage.
- The Glacor will now switch attack styles less often.
- The Unstable Glacor’s explosion won’t hurt itself so much.
- You can no longer receive boss eggs if you already have one.
- You can no longer receive a Balloon egg if you already have one.
- Grimy and Clean herbs will now count towards super compost.
- The cost to buy items from Death have been adjusted to account for the much higher alch prices.
- K’ril Tsutsaroth’s special attack will now be properly delayed after respawn.
- Fixed an issue where rarely some people would not get vote party boxes when they should
- Golden Warbler’s now drop the correct type of feather
- All Wilderness Agility Course obstacles now require the required level.
- The Crystal Chest and other objects will no longer get stuck open if two players open it at the same time in the right way.
- The health boost from Bonfires will now be properly reset on player reset
- All items from the Duel Arena will now be sent to the bank if your inventory is full
- Optional Launcher update - Launcher now gives error logs if it encounters an error. Not necessary to update unless your launcher is giving you problems.