If you haven't heard I am writing Dungeoneering from scratch - to be much closer to real RS, including skilling and puzzle rooms, all floors, and all bosses with their mechanics. I've already been working on this for a couple of weeks and run into a few snags, so consider this a half update while I keep working on Dungeoneering. I hate going this long without an update. :)
- The five elemental shields can now be found in the crystal chest.
- The Master Farmer’s thieve table has been re-worked to include many more useful seeds.
- You can even examine a master farmer and
type to see the new table ::drops
- A master farmer that doesn’t feel like walking around has been hanging out in the super donator zone.
- Added an achievement for creating a placeholder in your bank
- Leaving the Queen Black Dragon lair will now send you right outside the lair rather than home.
- Most monsters will now become unaggressive if you’ve been in the region for a while.
- Many items in the game, specifically boss drops have had their alch values increased greatly. This will help keep their value and get a bit more cash in the economy - as well as helping out ironmen!
- The Dark beast drop table has been updated to the rs3 drop table. They will also drop Dragon arrowheads.
- Checking the charges on a piece of degraded armor will now tell you the percentage remaining up to one decimal point, rather than just the whole number percentages.
- The third-age full helmet now properly shows your chin.
- Crushing mud runes will no longer stop you after 10.
- Diango dialogue will no longer open the ranged shop.
- Attempting to light a log on the ground with a full inventory will no longer duplicate the log.