A special announcement!
- The player HC Iron has officially taken the rank of the top server supporter! He will now be able to wear the coveted Top-Donator title!
- Be sure to thank him if you see him in
game; without him and players like him, the server would not be able to continue like it has!
- Mystery Box Pet!
- There is now an extremely rare egg inside mystery boxes
- This takes the form of balloon animals from the old random event.
- You can swap between all four forms by popping the old one!
- When someone examines this pet it will tell you how many mystery boxes the owner has opened
- Skilling Pets!
- That’s right, this update comes with 25 new skilling pets! One for each skill in the game, including combat skills
- Each pet has a 1/200m drop-rate per xp you gain
- This chance doubles every prestige (BEFORE xp is halved)
- Pets will automatically follow you once you unlock them
- If you already have a follower it will just be unlocked
- Examining someone’s skilling pet will display how much xp you have
inthat skill and what prestige
- The pets are not the OSRS or RS3 pets, they’re custom npcs I made from using other
NPCcmodels and editing them a bit. You’ll have to wait and see!
- The Settings Panel!
- The long-awaited settings panel has been added
- Allows you to turn on/off many announcement messages in game
- The ones you see from other people
- And the ones you send to other people
- It also allows you to toggle the attack option on npcs always being first, regardless of combat level.
- You can access this by clicking the list settings icon in the options tab
- Or just by typing in
- Nothing is changed by default
- The inspect feature on the Herbicide now functions
- Simply click inspect and uncheck any herbs you don’t want the herbicide to destroy. They’re all enabled by default.
- I have adapted the Herbicide interface to also work with the bonecrusher and added an “Inspect” option on to the bonecrusher.
- This works the same way as herbicide, you can select which types of bones you wish to burry.
- You can now grind shards of armadyl into armadyl dust in order to create armadyl runes at the air altar.
- The Kalphite Queen pet will now remember the last form it was after relogging
::petsinterface has been upgraded to account for all the new pets
- The Tormented Demons death delay has been reduced to better match its death animation
- When starting a duel with bonfire boost active, the boost will be reset and your health will be returned to normal. Before it was just resetting the boost, without resetting your hp
- Magic damage and accuracy have been rebalanced to make using magic a bit more feasible.
- Ice giants have been removed from dungeons until I can sort out the pathing issue.
- Slayer helms will no longer show the chin/beard
- You can no longer string jewelry by using it on itself.
- Incense burners in houses will no longer reset prematurely after leaving your house, entering it again, and re-lighting them
- Incense burners will no longer disappear after the last update
- A man outside Lumbridge that could not be pickpocketed can now be pickpocketed
- The Toktz-xil-ul now functions properly
- The Sling now functions properly
- You can no longer claim all your QBD items to the bank if your bank is too full to accept them.