I am currently in the middle of developing Pest Control. It’s taken longer than I hoped to complete, so I wanted to push these bug fixes and smaller features out while I work on it some more!
- The Ectofuntus Bone Grinder now functions. Simply bring your bones to the grinder above the Ectofuntus to grind them into bone meal. The rest of the Ectofuntus functionality will come at a later date. This was mainly added to give access to Wyvern bone meal to make super prayer potions
- The Set Level Target and Set Xp Target systems now work. You can set up a level target up to level 120, or
an xptarget up to 200m xp.
- You can now fill buckets with sand at sandpits.
- Eblis is now next to the Bandit Camp and selling ancient staves so Ironmen can get them.
- The wilderness area in Edgeville dungeon is now actually the wilderness.
- I spruced up
dialoguea little bit by finding several new chat head animations. Some dialogues have already been changed, more will be changed in the future.
- The Dragonfire Shield will now have its fully charged defensive bonuses without needing to charge it, as you can’t charge it.
- There is now a delay before you take damage, allowing you to get out of range from Nex’s Wrath on death.
- Key pieces will now fall directly under the player when skilling.
- Alching, Superheating, and various other secondary actions will no longer completely lock your character, allowing you to continue to walk, fight, mine, etc while doing them.
- Cooking is now 1 tick faster
- Killed living rock creatures will now last two minutes instead of only one.
Nexwill no longer continue her “No escape” attack after her death.
- The Steam Battlestaff now offers unlimited fire and water runes.
- The Guthan’s
warspearattack styles will now give the proper xp
- Fixed a glitched ladder in Catherby
- The un-morph interface will no longer disappear if you try to interact with things while transformed, getting you stuck and you will properly un-morph if you take damage.
- Fixed some lower-tier summoning familiars.
- God Stalves now have their requirements.
- The Hand Cannon now has its requirements.
- You can now properly make
- A number of extra reaper points you get on the 10th and 50th task have been corrected
- Nex armors now have all their requirements, not just defense and hp
- Your map will no longer stay black when teleporting directly out of the Barrows crypt.