- The Wise Old Man is now lurking around
home. He’s here to offer a few under the table services for you
- He can now change your name. You need a verified email address to do so
- It will cost 10m for your first name change
- It will cost 100m for every name change after that
- He can also completely reset your account
- This is free (He takes everything you own)
- Your account will be reset, but you’ll keep your name/email/password and donator status
- This allows you to reset to become a skiller or Ironman if you are not one.
- You can set up a code word with him just in case someone gets into your account without your permission, you have an additional level of security. This is optional.
- Added Saradomin’s Whisper, Murmur, and Hiss. You can get them as a drop from Commander Zilyana!
- Added Torva, Pernix, and Virtus boots and gloves. They have been added to Nex’s drop table
- Nex’s other drops have been adjusted to make space.
- I hope you can appreciate how difficult it was to add these items. They were made for the new player model, so I needed to individually edit each model to match our male/female player model.
- You can now
type task to teleport directly to your current slayer task. ::slayer
- You can now use donor boxes directly on people to add it to their inventory. This is so Ironmen can receive donator ranks from other players.
- There is now a confirmation dialogue if you attempt to add an item to your Player Owned Shop for an undervalued price.
- You can now do Fly fishing in Catherby
- NPCs will now prioritize players over familiars when picking a target
- The reset timer will no longer have custom colors/messages. They were causing it to bug out. However, the counter is still improved to be perfectly in sync.
- The Black Partyhat, Santa hat, and H’ween mask are now true black
- The Black H’ween’s eyes are now red.
- God Wars dungeon minions will now choose their target based on who is in the arena and respawn properly
- The teleports tab has been reduced to only the important teleports in order to keep it on one page without needing to scroll.
- Castle Wars and the Dominion Tower have been closed for maintenance.
- Various aspects of the game will now check your requirements when your stats change, because of this you no longer need to remove equipment manually in those situations such as the Prestige Master.
- If you have a normal antifire potion and no Anti-Dragonfire Shield you will receive a message saying your potion slightly protects you.
- Fixed a Ladder in Melzar’s Maze
- Planting fruit saplings will now correctly give you xp
- Fruit Trees in the super donator zone will no longer last forever, allowing you to replant them.
- The Ladders in the watchtower now work
- You can no longer perform actions while doing the comp cape emote
- You can now properly make Spirit Kalphite pouches
- The levels required to smith certain objects has been fixed