Rogue clothing + Black Ibis

2 replies
pine God
Player
Votes:
God Donator
Player
Thieving is a big part of the server, as everyone knows. People do it immediately for money, and continue to do train it for consistent money down the road. I've been thinking about skilling outfits that correspond to certain skills, and the rogue set along with black ibis instantly came to mind. Would be nice to see more outfits like this added, since skillers, and normal players, are pretty limited to skill-specific sets like this.

Edit: Other skilling sets I can think of that would be a nice addition are witchdoctor's, master runecrafter robes, fish flingers fishing outfit, lumberjack, constructor's outfit, etc. These are outfits that I can think of that are around the 2012 era of rs. Some other amazing outfits that would be nice are the later added skilling outfits, such as nimble, master camo, master chef, artisan's, blacksmith, etc.

Thanks!
AjDvzOI.gif
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 10, 18
Pyro ModGod
Player
Votes:
Mod
God Donator
Player
I like the idea of adding these skilling outfits! A pretty easy way to add the rogue clothing would be to make it a pickpocket reward (1/50 per piece?) from rogues that could be spawned in Rogues' Castle in the wilderness.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rogues%27_Castle

Black Ibis (and other skilling clothing, for that matter) could be a much longer term goal that ties into another suggestion of giving more use to skilling pets. For example, if you have your thieving pet out, there could be a small chance of it finding a piece of skilling clothing while you gain thieving experience.
BlissScape Staff Team
Owner: Tim - Classic_Tim#9011
Admin: Icy - Icy#7497
Mod+: James - Groomy#4059
Mod+: Level - Level#0927
Mod+: Harumin - Amydom#4667
Mod: Pyro - Austintatious#1478
Mod: Whatsoutside - Whatsoutside#9110
Posted Feb 10, 18
pine God
Player
Votes:
God Donator
Player
Nice suggestion! Having these outfits tie into the idea of rng with skilling pets would be awesome, because it would give people something new to look forward to collecting instead of just the pet. Especially after getting a pet, where you're only training for the next prestige.
AjDvzOI.gif
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
Login
Online users (1)
NoticeNotices