Heist

1 reply
Player
Votes:
God Donator
Player
Ppl told me to start taking screenshots of harassment. For the record everyone calls Imheretoodung names like this all the time. Also rage about him in discord and make fun of him. Just because a mod doesnt see it doesnt mean its not happening. Dung just does it in public. Anyways Heist likes to make sure to make fun of my orientation. I dont want to see the "put to ignore" comment because you can't ip ignore and ppl have Alts.
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 4, 18
Amanda Mod+God
Player
Votes:
Mod+
God Donator
Player
Hello LegitFreak
I have read this and I completely understand your arguments with the situation that has unfolded lately.
Yes the staff team may not always be everywhere, but we are here to handle these sort of harmful situations.
The forums shall not be the medium to re-post harmful conversations, please take all the screenshots you like, record the server time and date when it happened, and sent it to a staff member via discord or private message via these forums. Below is our information:
Discord:
Chris: 1chris#7748
Icy: Icy#7497
James: Groomy#4059
Level: Level#0927
Amanda: Amydom#4667
Forums: Chris Icy James Level Amanda
Thanks, closing this thread, message us directly if you have further questions, as far as the screenshot, I have it in my possession, please provide the time and date to any of us.
Good day : )
HqlnSMS.jpg
5NpGXox.jpg
YwCiyeu.jpgWjCiQtU.jpgPfnl9BA.jpgVcvfatu.jpg
6LeOpvC.jpgRIHE8Ag.jpgWzwmoVd.jpgdYEKIci.jpg
Spoiler: Há aqueles piores do que tuShow
Posted Feb 4, 18
Login
Online users (0)
No users online.
NoticeNotices